If You Want to Make A Difference:
OAPCE is seeking new Board members who are looking for an opportunity to serve and support the Mission and Vision of this small, but fast growing, non-profit organization.
Our Association has been going through a transition/growth period, and we are looking for new Board members who can provide personal and professional expertise to the Association
What You Will Do:
- Attend Board meetings no less than 4 times a year at a location in Central Ontario, generally Toronto.
- The term of service is for two years – may be re-elected, based on regional bylaws
- Communicate with the parents in your Region about what is going on within the Education System
- Be an active member of the Association (parents with children enrolled in a Publicly Funded English Catholic School and have paid annual membership fees).
- Must be elected to the position from your local Regional Council or PIC (if there is no Regional Council)
- A willingness to serve and enhance the Ontario Separate School System
Regions currently without a Director:
Windsor-Essex, London, Ottawa, Northeastern/Nippissing/Parry Sound, Sudbury, Huron Superior, Kenora/Northwest, Huron Perth/Bruce Grey, Simcoe Muskoka, and Eastern Ontario
For more information regarding this position, please see "OAPCE Director Responsibilities" here.
The Board of Directors is the governing body of the province wide network of parents and guardians whose children are enrolled in publicly funded Catholic education. . . You must meet the criteria of an Active Member. . Our board members receive a Board Members Orientation Manual.